Monday 12 December 2011

Falling Behind

I'm being a bad blogger.  Two weeks and I haven't written anything.  At all.  But now I am, so for whoever reads this, YAY!

Nothing special has happened the past two weekends.. yesterday we got out the Christmas lights and we're going to get our tree sometime this week.  :) That is exciting!!  ALSO, this weekend is a disc dog trial, here in Truro (Bible Hill).  It will be at the Agridome :):) (Where we have agility trials and people rent it for other purposes as well).

I'm really excited about that...actually, a lot of exciting this are happening this week!  (I know, over using the word exciting, owell). To name a few --> School is done for Christmas break, we're having our semi-formal dance at school on Thursday, and then Saturday is my dad's birthday (LOVE YOU DAD <3) and then the trial!  Whoohoo! <3

Know what else, ? No?  Hmm, I don't really know either.  Yep, this is a short one!  Maybe I'll add some pictures to fill it out :) .  Everyone likes pictures!


Well, I guess I'll go play some recallers games with the dogs. (Yea, I forgot we're doing the recallers course by Susan Garrett! Yay for dogs coming back!!)

Peace. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment