Thursday 22 December 2011

Sm:)e

Well, for some reason I was thinking about people having a bad day.  Don't even ask why, I have no sweet clue.  Anyways, lets go!  Things to do when you're having a bad day (your stupidity is in your own hands.) 

1.  Laugh.  No matter what, if you're having a bad day and you just start laughing, it'll cheer you up for a bit.  Yes, I know, you don't always have something to laugh at so just start laughing.  If that made you laugh, there you go. :) Remember, laughing is the best medicine.

2.  Look at a picture of something cute.  Whatever it is, if you think it's cute, it's bound to make you smile :) .  Honest to God, if it's a worm that you think is cute (I don't think they are.  But everyone is different you know)  look at it.  Hm, did that make you laugh?  Well if it did bonus.

3.  Talk to someone funny.  That's easy enough.  Funny people everywhere :D .  Seriously, if my sister is mad at me and I tell her something that she would normally smile at but since shes angry she won't, all I have to say is; I see a little smile forming in the corners of your lips!!       Works. Every. Time. 

4.  Eat cookies.  Nuff' said.  Cookies make me smile.


5.  Spend time on yourself.  Put on make-up, nail polish etc. that you'd never wear anywhere.  Make yourself look crazy.  Yeah, that'll probably have you laughing.  (K, this isn't meant for guys, but if you want; go for it.)

And last but not least.

6.  Think of how good you have it.  That you have a place to sleep, food to eat, family, friends etc.  Most likely you won't be alone on Christmas.  No one should be, but guess what?  Sad as it is, some people are..think of that.  No, it won't make you smile, but it'll maybe put you in the right mind that no.  Things could be worse, life isn't that horrible and I have it pretty darn good in life.

I know no one is perfect and you can't always be happy, I know I'm not.  Just try and make the best of things which isn't ALWAYS possible, but if it is please do.  Sm:)e.  That is all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment