Sunday 27 November 2011

Blast to the Past...Ish :)

Aw gee, did the weekend ever go by fast!  It was a nice one, however.  Relaxing and chilled for a change.  Atta be :) .

On Saturday, we headed out to Wentworth to the ski swap, and got our season passes :) . Jessica brought Blurr along for some socialization. It was nice to be back at my favorite winter place!  On our way back, we stopped at Masstown Market and got ice-cream and frozen yogurts <3 .  I got strawberry frozen yogurt, it's  one of the yummiest things ever.  Just sayin' .  (Actually, it's the same stuff they had up in Ontario when we were there for Nationals :) ). Go try some, I dare you!  :P


After we were home for a while, and I took Storm out to play, Jessica and I went up to my grandmothers house to help her wrap some presents for our cousins.  :) It was really nice to spend time there!  We we're up in the attic too, so we hauled out some old dresses and were trying them on :):):)!  Just so you know, that's a lot, a lot of fun! <3  We got back home around 11:00, hahah.


Today, we didn't do much either.  I took Storm out for a good ol' session of disc and he caught everything.  EVERY-THING! Yes, a good disc dog he is! :) <3 He brought them back quickly too, without chewing!  Score!


Today, Jessica and I walked back up to Nan's house and tried on some more clothess.  Then, she took us to Tim Hortons for a treat and drove us back home :) .  Love her! <3


I had to wash Storm off when I got home because he was muddy after our session of disc!  He seriously looks like a completely different dog.  No lie.  :P  Now I'm going to do some crate games!  That will be fun...Meeka loves the fact that she gets to eat.


Storm's barking at me now, so have a nice evening.  Laterrrrrrrrrrr .

1 comment:

  1. glad you had so much fun this weekend...we missed you! Keep up the good work with the Storm man!

    ReplyDelete