Friday 23 November 2012

It has been FOREVER!

Well, it's not very far from a year since my last post!  That's pretty crazy...but I think I'm going to try to start writing more regularly again.  Anyways, A LOT has happened during my life in the gap of no posts (mostly good things, of course).  But it's too much to even talk about, really, so I'll just write up this post and start telling you about what's going to be going on to finish up 2012 and start new beginnings in 2013!

First off, I'm so sick of school.  I. can. not. wait for Christmas break, and it's still like four weeks away! :(  This week that just ended was the longest week ever!! When you have a substitute for your two main teachers, you aren't busy enough, which equals time crawling along so slowly.  It doesn't mix well with me, I like being busy.

Hmm, I think I'm going to make a new youtube account and start making youtube videos with the dogs again...I'll post videos of Meeka, Storm and even Blurr!  Weee, that'll be exciting :).

What else, what else.... Ouu, I'm going to Wentworth tomorrow with my family, to check things out and get our pictures for our ski passes!!! YAY! SKIING<3 CANNOT WAIT, WOOOOHOOOOOO!  Just a little happy^ ;).

Well, I'm gonna finish this up for now, and hopefully write a new post soon...sooner than last time, I hope! Take care :).


No comments:

Post a Comment